We specialize in basketball training by providing high quality private lessons, group workouts, clinics, camps in the Charlotte area. Perfect to combine with rec, school or travel team practices. Year round we offer skill development programs for boys and girls of all ages and levels, including college and pro players.
Dream Big. Work Hard. Stay Humble.®
Alumni players - college and pro players:
- Ny Hammonds, UNCC 14' and now Professional player in Europe
- Brandyn Curry, Harward University 14' and now Professional player in Europe
- Hannah Early, Davidson 16'
- Katie Dillon, Montreat 19'
- Kelsie Ruff-Mills, PG/SG, Charleston Southern 21'
- Gabby Gianikos, PG/SG, Mars Hill 21'
- Lorelei Roper, F, 6'1", Marshall University, D1, 22'.
- Nia Daniels, G, 5'11", Committed to play for UNC Chapel Hill, D1, 23'
- Sydni Duncan, C, 6'3', Louisburg College, 22'
- Haley Bourhill, PG/SG, 5'6", Stuart Cramer HS, 1000points and several records, now a student at NC State, 22'
- Katie Baich, G, 5'9", Lincoln Charter HS, 1000points and several records, now a student at UNC Chapel Hill, 22'
- Bentley Higby, SG, Hough HS, now a student at Wake Forest, 22'
On these pages we present our players that are committed long term to reach their full potential. Coach George Holm is or have been helping these players in various workouts/practices but mainly in private training. These players also attend quite a few of our group workouts and clinics.
Coach George has helped a large amount of player develop in to elite level, including national teams etc, in Sweden before moving to the USA in 2007. We founded Dream Big Basketball Academy 2012. More and more players are looking to take their game to the next level. Below you can find a few of the players we have helped and are currently helping in private training.