We specialize in skills development by providing high quality private lessons, small group workouts, academies, camps and more. Perfect to combine with rec, school or travel team practices. Boys and girls of all ages and skill levels are welcome all year round.
Dream Big. Work Hard. Stay Humble.®
**Registration for 2017 OPEN NOW - limited space!
If your son/daughter is looking for extra skill work before, during or after the season we offer skills academies. It's a group setting but we will also be giving a lot of individual attention. It will always be a high paced and fun learning environment. We have an established track record in player development success, including players reaching college and national team level.
SUMMER ACADEMY -June 5th - August 17th 2017
Skills, Shooting Repetition, Small sided games for maximum improvement and Core Strength
Summer is fast approaching, so are the decisions on camps/workouts and vacation. This unique summer basketball program provides the flexibility to allow you to combine it with other camps/AAU teams or use it as your main source to improve during the summer.
In the Summer Academy we will work on all fundamentals (and/or advanced skills) including passing, shooting, dribbling, moves, defense, speed, quickness and core strength (body weight). You will find yourself challenged no matter your age or current skill level. Each week there will be a different skill focus for a part of the workout. All drills will be made as game like as possible to get the most out of every minute.
Dream Big Basketball - Summer Academy 2017:
- June 5th - August 17th (9 active weeks total, very affordable even if you only attend half).
- Groups will be divided up based on skill level and experience to get the most out of each workout.
- All workouts will be held at the great facility Mountain Island Fitness, right behind Walmart close to 485/16. For example only about 10min from Huntersville.
- Professional basketball coach George Holm will run the sessions together with pro player Ny Hammonds and former pro/college player Ben Stywall. Some help from Coach Keri Holm.
- Your spot is guaranteed when paid for.
Players in Grades 7-8 and Grades 9-12(2016-17 school year):
- Normally Mondays 6:00-7:30pm, Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm and Thursdays 6:00-7:30pm (see and follow schedule for exact details date by date)
- For boys and girls that currently play (or looking to play) MS or HS basketball.
- Players will be divided up based on age, level and gender.
- This is not for beginners. A few years of experience required. Inquire about details if unsure.
- Minimum 6 and maximum 16 players total in the program. We project 8-10 on average per day.
- 23 sessions total: $260/player due June 5th. ($7.54/hour)
- If you can only attend for example 16 sessions total, your cost per hour will still only be $10.83/h.
- We offer split payments for a small fee. Two payments of $130 due June 5th or asap and June 30th.
Players in Grades K-2 and Grades 3-6 (2016-17 school year):
- Mondays 5:00-6:00pm, Wednesdays 5:00-6:00pm and Thursdays 5:00-6:00pm (see schedule for exact details date by date)
- For boys and girls, coed. Players will be divided up based on age, level and gender.
- Minimum 6 and maximum 15 players total in the program. We project 8-10 in average per day.
- 23 sessions total: $175/player due June 5th ($7.60/hour).
- If you can only attend for example 16 sessions total, your cost per hour will still only be $10.94/h.