How Many Games:
Two games per team will be played each Sunday. 8 games total for 4 week league and/or 16 games total for 8 week league.
League Season and Team Fees:
Session 1 League: September 10th, 17th, 24th, October 1st $175 per TEAM with the entire fee due at entry.
Session 2 League: October 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th $175 per TEAM ($35/player if you have 5 players).
September 10th - October 29th (2 month) $325 per TEAM
Dream Big 3x3 League - is back for 2017!
*Registration now open!
Where & Game Times:
Most games will be played at Huntersville Elementary School. 2 games at the same time. Game times between 2:30-7:00 pm on Sundays. Younger divisions, earlier game slots each day. Max 45 min in between your two games is always the goal. Schedules for the month will be posted here online 7 days before first game. **For younger players we offer skills sessions with 3x3 scrimmages: K-2 and 3-4th on Sunday afternoons Sept 10th - Nov 19th. See Fall Skills Academy (click program button above).
Who Can Play - Divisions:
Grade 5-6th, 7-8th, 9-12th (2017-18 school year). We are counting on having age divisions for both girls and boys. Please indicate team level during registration and we will do our best to make competitive pools. All divisions will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. It's a players only league, no coaches.
Teams must wear same colored jerseys/t-shirts (no number needed). Reversible team jerseys can be ordered separately (by team registration deadline) for $15/player and will be distributed on the first play date.
Every team needs a team parent for information/communication purposes. Please indicate when signing up.
Works great. Just go to the sign up page (and tell us what grade/gender) and we will pair you up with players in a similar situation. Cost $55 per month or $100 total for both months, including reversible jersey.
Contact League Director George Holm firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-960-9656
1. Each team roster may consist of a maximum of six players all wearing like colored jerseys/t-shirts.
2. A team may have only three players on the court at a time.
3. All games must start with at least three players on each team but may finish the game with 1-3 players.
4. Teams should arrive fifteen minutes before the posted start time of their game. Teams will only be given a 3 minute grace period after their posted start time to have the minimum number of players required to begin. Once the grace period expires, the game will be declared a forfeit
5. Master Timing. There is one clock for all courts. All courts will start on the supervisor's master horn, which will start the master clock.
6. First possessions determined by home team (to the left) on the schedule.
7. The games will be officiate by an official. Badgering game officials can lead to game disqualification.
8. The home team have to provide a score keeper to work together with the referee.
9. Only man-man defense allowed.
Dream Big Basketball Academy will invite you to compete in the Dream Big 3x3 Basketball League. This is a league designed to offer players a unique setting where they are in control of the game. 3x3 is a fast paced exciting game and the smaller team increases offensive and defensive opportunities for each player through basic fundamental team play (give and go's, back door cuts, pick and rolls, etc). The intent of this format is to provide a fun, competitive learning environment for all players.
* Get your team together!
* Choose your Team Name
* Kids Coach Themselves
* Fun Atmosphere, music
* Sign Up with friends
* Easy Online Registration
* 20 minute games. For detailed game rules click here